Friday, July 15, 2011

the desires of my heart.....


I have been trying to make a Vision Board for so long. Just the thought of gathering up pictures was frustrating to me. I just could not start another project that required paper, magazines, scissors and lots of scraps to clean up.

I decided to create a PowerPoint Vision Board and upload pics from the computer. So much easier and the results are spectacular.

While determining what I truly desire I realize that there was something HUGE missing. I started to cry and actually still crying. woo woo woo. Love. At nearly 54 years old, I do not have companionship and love. Dang! I really did not mean to bring up the heartbreak of this area of my life. I have succeeded at other things but this one area has eluded me. I am not having a pity party at all. I just know this has been my history. I just made myself totally vulnerable before the whole world. shoot!



So I gathered pics to try to represent love and it was so difficult.  What I did decide to do was find pics of the breed of dog I would like to have; the Parti Poodle. Now that is attainable. The love of a dog is wonderful.  I have had dogs throughout my entire life. As an adult, my dogs have helped me to live a full and fulfilled life. Dommi passed away in 2004 and Lexxi passed away in the fall of 2008.



Here is the dog I want:









This is what a Parti Poodle looks like. Isn't she adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment