Saturday, July 9, 2011

let's talk FOOD.

I realized that I have not included "food" into HSIA Living. I love FOOD! I guess my favorite site is from Kraft Foods which I will try to convince you to love as well. A picture says 1000 words.


New Potato Summer Salad recipe

italian sausage burgers

Grilled Steak Fries with Spicy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce recipe



Easy Skillet Breakfast recipe



So-Easy Skillet Frittata





Veggies & Dip recipe












KRAFT HOMESTYLE Chipotle Chicken Mac recipe


Raspberry-Orange Sangria Punch recipe

CATALINA Grilled Salmon Salad recipe







I love this site. There is a cooking school, budget wise section and even a section for Diabetics. Make sure you check out the Promotional Section. There are oodles and oodles of cooking videos. You can even order free cooking magazine. Let me know how you like this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment