Monday, February 7, 2011

TURQUOISE and BROWN



........bead embellished cuff bracelet





designed by Patrice at HSIA Designs
Private Collection



Color Combining

I just love this color coordination/combining.  People have often told me that I am very good at combining colors. 
 I think the key is :

1) I am not afraid to try new color combinations
2) It's a "physical thing".  If the color combinations make me feel sick to the stomach or feel anxious.....I  reconfigure the combination adding and deleting colors-hues-shades.

SUGGESTION:
go to the paint store and play with the paint chips. Take a few home and create a piece of art work using the colors you selected.  Make a greeting card and give it to someone to say " I was thinking of you". This will be your good deed for the day.




Question of the Day

You have the opportunity to learn 5 new things within the next 90 days. If cost is a factor, all expenses are being paid by an anonymous individual. What 5 things would you learn? 
Please share by adding a comment to this post.

2 comments:

  1. I would learn...

    1. How to kayak
    2. To be a phlebotomist
    3. To play the drums
    4. Photoshop
    5. What it feels like to spend 2 weeks in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Receive an official Trainer certification.
    2. Learn to sew.
    3. Learn to draw clothing & furniture.
    4. Learn the tricks of television hosting.
    5. Learn how to enjoy exercise!

    ReplyDelete