Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Lord Forgives

Inspirational Quotes
Source: http://lorenzgeuder.yolasite.com/quotes-and-verses.php



I recently had an incident where a client told a lie about me. It hurt me so much because I pride myself on giving 100% to them in kindness, love and integrity. I just cannot understand why she would have done this to jeopardize my reputation and even my job. I was first upset and sad and then quite angry.  I know that I have to forgive her and I have talked to the Lord about it and forgiven her. Forgiveness is a process and a decision of the heart. My feeling are still raw but we walk by faith and NOT by feelings.  Today, I decided to take a different approach. I asked the Lord to forgive ME for anything that I may have done to offend her or hurt her. I realize that hurting people...hurt people. Perhaps I did nothing to offend or hurt her, however, I strive to live in harmony and love all people. I have decided to prayer for her daily to be blessed and successful in all things. I now have liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment