Friday, June 3, 2011

so what did you hear about NJ?


yes I am a Jersey girl!

here are a few pics from NJ.
Most of them are from my home town, Englewood while a few are on the highway driving back to Michigan.




very hilly and very very very lush green

some of our overpasses are built of rich stones

yes that is uptown Manhattan

this is downtown moving east up to the palisades cliffs

lots of rock formations

my city overlooking the Hudson River and Manhattan


the Hudson River


entering downtown Englewood, coming down from the cliffs


yes we have a McDonalds which is a blessing
since property values in NJ are outrageous

the neighborhood

my dad's street and his house just a beyond those trees

wesI-80 heading t toward PA

foot of a mountain on I-80 in NJ

overlooking NYC

Downtown Englewood

Englewood

NJ on I-80

this is the monument in Englewood. George Washington crossed
 the Hudson and sp

So this is just an iddy biddy glimpse of NJ.
spent the night in a hotel here

HERE ARE SOME OTHER PHOTO BY OTHERS




 






No comments:

Post a Comment