Monday, February 14, 2011

Live your life with passion and vision!


This is my first time in forever that I have had a man in my life on Valentines's day.  I know what I am about to describe is irrational however, this is how I see things. 
scenario:
You start dating a man let's say in September. He forgets Sweetest Day and you are dissappointed but  the relationship is still new.  You make excuses for why he forgot you. things go well for a few months. Thanksgiving comes and he starts acting funny...edgy.  Well by the time Christmas comes he has gotten on your last nerve and he is acting terribly. He provokes a break up so that he does not have to spend money on a gift for you. By New Years Eve he is back in the scene...besides he needs a date for that night.  Things go well until a week before Valentine's Day.  He hates this holiday and grumbles that it is merely a Hallmark invented day to gain profits.  He starts to act up again and breaks up for a few days so that he does not have to do anything special for Valentine's Day.  So Valentine's Day has passed and he apologizes for his behavior. He is on his best behavior because his birthday is coming up and he wants to get a special gift and celebration from you.

Okay, so I have known too many men like this....BUT this year 2011 I have a man in my life who is so precious.  He gave me a wonderful surprise gift and celebration 5 days early. This is a first for me and I feel like a queen.

So whether you have a special person in your life or not....
Love YOURSELF
 Love others

 Live life with passion and vision!


No comments:

Post a Comment