Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Prayer Walking: the long and winding road







Today I went for a walk. I am trying to do more of that these days before it snows. I started to pray by telling my God how wonderful He is and stating His attributes. The Lord said to me, "tell me who I am to you."  I did so with great enjoyment. I started thanking Him and reminding me of things that He has done for me in the past. He next said "tell me about your future".  GUNK!  I gave a deep swallow and said "well okay...."  Right now my future seems so unsure and shaky. As I was walking down my street shown above and through the subdivision, I did the best I could. It felt good to dream a bit. I looked at my cell phone and realized I had to shower and get ready to go to work so I headed back to the house. as I was walking I felt like my life is a long and winding road.....









No comments:

Post a Comment