Sunday, October 9, 2011

I shall not want.....






I shall not want for any good thing. My Lord is my shepherd. He leads me and guides me. He wants me to succeed even more than I desire it. Sometimes it is so hard to put one foot in front of the other.  Some times it is a very silent struggle that I go through because sharing my thoughts and struggles with others is not worth the time or effort. One thing I know for sure is that whenever I am not feeling 100% or when I am not on top of the game, I can always go to the Lord and know that he cares. I never have to feel ashamed to tell him what is on my heart. I never have to feel sorrowful that I have not achieved the things that I had desired. Sometimes events in your life can slow you down from reaching your goals.  Know this. Jesus is always there to uplift you and cheer you on. whatever you need, he wants to guide your steps and help you to succeed.











No comments:

Post a Comment