Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Traci Bautista....

SPRING CAMP


 Her work just excites my spirit. I have at least one of her books and absolutely love to go online, view her website and view online videos. Now that I am feeling better and ready to write on my blog I thought I would start by sharing some of the treasured tutorials and videos showing her work.
Last year I collected a host of online tutorials to share with my friends and called it Summer Camp. It was nice to get comfy and watch one tutorial after another stimulating creativity and learning new techniques. So today I am going to give you a collection of Traci's videos so that you can relax and learn new techniques.

ENJOY


TRACI BAUTISTA SPRING CAMP

just click and view to attend camp...


































No comments:

Post a Comment