Monday, May 30, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY at 3851

Today has been a quiet day...
I think the phone only rang once and it is nearly 7:00 pm.

So where did the day go?
  • I prayed for about 1 1/2 hours this morning
  • spent hours working on the Prayer Clinic presentation
  • surfed the net looking at artwork by fiber artists
  • chatted back and forth by text with a friend
  • went to Dollar Tree and Walmart and Joann's ETC
  • stopped at Suburban Volvo in Troy to check out the new S-60's and S-80's. I claimed before heaven, earth and hell which one is to be mine. Glory to God.  I actually fell in love with a silver S-60 and also a lt brown/platnum S-80.  gotta have one of them! I still  love the S40 I have now.
  • I am home now chillin' and getting ready to go make a salad for dinner.







woo woo woo .... My baby is sick and at the Viking Sewing Machine Hospital for a few days.  I miss her so much. I had no idea how much I depend on her to express my creative juices. Of course, while she is gone I have a gazillion ideas to try.  I might have to pull out may old faithful Kenmore and sew a seam or something, lol.



OH!  I forgot.  I did a load of laundry. Just 5000 more loads to go. lol




 Thanks to all of the soldiers past and present and their families for giving me the opportunity to live in freedom and without great fear. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment