Saturday, January 28, 2012

In my tight places.....


Have you ever been in a tight place? A place that seems to squeeze the life out of you? A place where you are faced with so many obstacles and pressures and disappointments and failures and pain and everything seems to be going wrong and you just do not seem to have a way of escape?


Prayer for Your Tight Places

There is uncertainty in tight places
but My God knows all things and knows
my future.
My future is in His hands.
Jonah was in the belly of the whale and God redeemed him.
How much more shall He do for me, His daughter?
He saved Paul in the euroclydon!
Shall He not surely save me too from the raging storms around me?
Yes!
My God is my strong tower and I will trust in Him and
worship Him forever and ever and ever.
You are the God of my tight places.
Thank You for Your faithfulness.
Thank You for Your almighty love.
Thank You for never giving up on
me.









No comments:

Post a Comment