Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meesha Mckenzie my sister friend.....

Meesha Mckenzie is the name I have given to my very very good friend Cristina Duchaump who is a sister friend. Meesha understands me so very well and we are in sync when it comes to creating. When we get together to create art it is like a dynamic explosion in the spirit realm. She is such an artistic genius and has no fears in what she produces. I have learned sooooooo much from her over the years we have known each other.  I really cannot remember how long we have known each other but I think we became friends instantly.  Meesha and I met at the Stamping Ground art store in Royal Oak, a second residence for many of us. She took EVERY art class that I taught and not just 1 time but everytime each was offered.

Anyway, I salute Meesha Mckenzie for being such a wonderful sister friend. She is a true gift from God. amen

MEESHA ART JOURNAL WORKS:





















No comments:

Post a Comment