Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where do HSIA VIEWERS live?

people holding hands


I love the Internet. Just to think that something I write and post can be seen anywhere on the globe is so amazing to me. My New Year's Resolution was to start a blog by February 2011. This is the first time I kept any resolution. So much better than vowing to go on another diet or to exercise. lol

So from the first blog entry until today, September 7, 2011 here are the stats on where my viewers reside.

I just want to say Thank You so much for visiting HSIA Living and I hope you will return.

You can now have each new blog entry come directly to your email address.

United States
1,786
Germany
45
United Kingdom
29
India
27
Malaysia
13
Philippines
12
Canada
11
Denmark
11
Indonesia
10
Singapore
9



No comments:

Post a Comment