Saturday, March 26, 2011

This is what it is............


EQUALS



 This is a small piece of my fabric collage.

How did I make it? 
 I took a piece of solid fabric and ironed on stabilizer/pellon to give it some body. I next collected tons and tons of fabric pieces and scraps in color combinations that I wanted to use. I gathered my stash of over 100 colors of threads and started to sew the pieces to the base foundation creating curves and lines and textures. My sewing machine is said to have at least 1000 decorative stitches, so, I used them to add texture.

Once completed I have a large collage made from fabrics and threads.

 Once the collage is completed I cut strips and make the NEW Fabric Collage Bangle Bracelets . The collage bangles are then beaded and sculpturally embellished.

Fabric Collage Bangles/Bracelets: Prices Range from $10-$100.



No comments:

Post a Comment